9/17/2007

Random dilusional thoughts

The world has gone MAD today
and good's BAD today
and black's WHITE today
and day's NIGHT today
when most GUYS today
that women PRIZE today
are just silly jig-a-lo's...

Cole Porter has been in my head for about three days straight now. Hmm. Not sure how I feel about that.

Sometimes I wonder about volume things. For example, if somebody were to put all of the hair that I've ever lost over the course of my twenty years of existence, how much space would that fill? An entire room? What about how many tears I've cried? How big of a bowl would you need - could it sustain a fishfull of saltwater fish?

I watched the first three episodes of the first season of the hit comedy, "the Office." It turns out to be hilarious, just like everyone said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!