7/08/2008

This year's Blog Goals and financial musings

So, now that I have a little bit of time, I am thinking about what it would be nice to do with this blog. I first thought it would be a good idea to just send it off into oblivion, because now I have a beautiful blog with my wonderful loving husband. However, I'm thinking that I might want to have just my own blog. Here are my goals for it:
Write on it at least once/week
Add lots of photos

And here are my goals for the rest of the summer:
Have my whole curriculum planned and outlined for the rest of the year
Finish at least three online courses

And here are my financial musings:
I need to keep better track of how much we're spending for what kinds of groceries. I bet I could save more on groceries, and that would save more in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!