1/22/2010

What I've been doing all day

...is reading the "Luxe" series by Anna Godberson. Yesterday I finished "The Luxe", the first book in her series. Last night I made Danny take me to Barnes and Noble so I could get the next one. And I finished it today.

We were wondering earlier what we would do together for a date tonight...another trip to Barnes and Noble, perhaps?

Because I am SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD AT HER for the ending of the second book. And that's all I'm going to say because if you're into teen fiction, you will want to read it for yourself.

Mostly, it's annoying knowing what the solution to all of their problems is: if the characters in the book just used their massive fortunes to go out west and convert to Mormonism, then they would actually be happy. But noooooo they have to care about "society" and other suck nonsense. Pff.

But that doesn't stop me from wanting to read the next one. And there's even still time today to go out and do something so that I don't just stay in the hotel all day. My visiting teacher gave me permission to just sit in bed and read all day sometimes, and not worry about being one of those "Bountiful Wives", but seriously...maybe I'll go to the bookstore, get the next book, and go to the park and read...yeah...

1 comment:

  1. I support your visiting teacher. You're sitting at home all day reading. I think of reading as an activity because you're keeping your mind pretty active. But then, I'm a pretty big homebody, so staying at home is one of my favorite activities anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment!