5/17/2009

Nightmare

I often find myself having nightmares. Probably this is because my bladder is a whole lot smaller than usual and so my body tries to wake me up before wetting the bed. I guess that's a good thing.

Last night I dreamed that Danny's grandma proposed to me. I didn't want to marry her. I wanted to tell her that I could only get married in the temple. She got down on one knee and gave me this hideous pave-diamond-golf-ball looking ring. I put it on my right hand's ring finger (my real wedding/engagement rings were still on my left hand. Weird) because I didn't want to be mean. Then I tried to take her for a walk to downtown Salt Lake so I could explain to her about the temple outside of the Salt Lake temple. I never got there in my dream. I woke up before I could explain to her that I couldn't marry her because she's a woman.

It was a terrifying nightmare. When I told Danny, he thought it was really hilarious. It actually is hilarious, this side of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!