11/24/2007

I feel very stressed and nobody knows about it

There are so many things going on in my life right now. It's hard to keep track of all of them. I want very much to succeed in everything, but I don't think I am. I need positive feedback. The two areas I put most into my life right now are definitely Danny and my work. Moments I feel happy - when I'm alone, I can get to feeling like I didn't accomplish enough.

As I was praying tonight, I felt like it might be a good idea for me to study my scriptures harder. I'm reading the Isaiah chapters in the Book of Mormon. It's definitely not my favorite. It's hard and I feel patronized by snobby people when they try to explain parts to me. Maybe I just need to trudge along and do it anyway.

1 comment:

  1. You have an interesting blog. I enjoy reading it.

    You mention stress. Hop on over to my blog and check out the stress buster I wrote about today. It really works!

    Re Isaiah--there are some great books out there that explain a lot about this wonderful prophet and which make reading his work easier. You have to get in the mindset of how an ancient prophet looks at life. It's worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment!