6/30/2007

Welcome to my new blog!

This is my new blog.

If you want to read my old blog, it is http://kateinjordan.blogspot.com

This blog's format is inspired by Ira Glass's radio show "This American Life." If you have a radio, you should listen to the show. If you have a TV with cable, you should watch the new TV show. If you have the internet, you should download the podcast.

(One starts to wonder, how exactly would you be reading this if you DIDN'T have the internet?)

Each post will have a loosely based theme, all of theme having something to do with my life. Written, spoken, filmed, or otherwise represented, the only foreseeable limits to this project are time and bandwidth.

I hope you enjoy this blog a fraction as much as I enjoy working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!